How to request Professional Development hours

If you're a teacher, you can access Professional Development certificates for your Little Play Club membership!

1. Watch the Little Play Club masterclasses and Q&As each month.

2. At the end of each quarter (March, June, September and December), you can send us an email (using the chat button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page) and request a Professional Development certificate for the hours completed.

You might also be able to claim your Little Play Club membership as a tax expense - chat with your accountant to check whether this is suitable for your own unique circumstances. You can download invoices for your monthly/quarterly/annual payments by logging into your account.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us